Monday, November 22, 2010

Imagefap Bastard

I host all my images at Imagefap and I got nailed. I had a huge folder labeled celebrities on that site and it got taken down which means most of the blog is now worthless. I think it was the Kat Dennings shots that did it which is retarded as those pix were everywhere but some asshole ratted me out and now all those shots are gone.

It was too much work putting massive amounts of pictures up so I'm going another direction. Most days I'll put up one or two great looking shots and then I'll include some links to other great shots. I liked having a big database her of jerk material, but I'm not going to put that much effort into it only to have to nailed. The links should give you lots of material to enjoy though, so keep coming back.

No comments: