Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Webshots Wednesday: College Parties

268835_Krystal and Ericaohhhhh boyKrystal picking her butt lolAlana, stop flashing that booty!Erica, Lexi, and KaylaIMG_0784IMG_0782IMG_0810

I don't normally say much here, just post photos, but I wanted to say a couple of things now. I'm working on making this a premier sites for crazy sexy photos. In doing such I'm planning features for each day. Yesterday you say some cleavage/nip slip shots and I hope to do that every Tuesday. Wednesdays are for Webshots. That's a website designed for uploading your personal photos and sharing them. Awesomely hot girls tend to post scantily clad shots of themselves and I'm gonna bring them to you each Wednesday. Right now I'm just using Webshots own html code to post thumbnails which will link to the site. If thats not working please let me know.

Enjoy!

No comments: